Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- SBA 7(a) program available for working capital, machinery, equipment, and commercial real estate
- SBA 504 program available for land, building, and equipment financing
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, local and friendly support from start to finish
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.
Business lending is restricted to business and/or commercial real estate located in Indiana and Michigan only.