Enjoy a 8.99% APR1 Intro Rate!
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
Special Introductory Rate
Enjoy a 8.99% APR1 introductory rate.
A low rate and special privileges come to anyone who carries INOVA’s most prestigious credit card, our Platinum Visa. Platinum Visa offers a great rate, travel assistance, and warranty manager, as well as many other great benefits!
- You can avoid paying any finance charges as long as you pay your balance in full within 25 days from your closing date. This applies to purchases only. A late fee of up to $25 will be charged to your account if you are 14 or more days late in making a payment.
- Your required monthly payment is equal to 2% of your balance, with a minimum of $10.
- In addition to convenient loan access, you can make purchases and cash advances 24 hours a day, every day. Cash advances are available at the credit union office, other financial institutions, and worldwide through VISA® ATM Network. There is a 4.0% fee for each cash advance fee or a minimum of $5.
- Your Visa cards can make both unemployment insurance and credit life & disability insurance available to you.
- Enjoy INOVA Alerts to increase card security and peace of mind. Set them up simply by going to "Tools" and then "Alerts"
Buy online simply and securely — INOVA delivers an innovative way to pay with Secure Remote Commerce.
Speed up your online payment process
Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to buy online without re-entering your INOVA Visa card number and shipping details on websites where Secure Remote Commerce is accepted.
Keep your payment information secure
Click the “Secure Remote Commerce” button when you shop online, and you don’t need to re-enter your card number. Just enter your email address and password, and you’re done!
Enroll your INOVA Visa card now
1Annual Percentage Rate. The Introductory APR offer is only available for new Global Good, Platinum Visa, Platinum Visa Rewards, or Tolson Center Giving Visa accounts. The Introductory APR applies to purchases and balance transfers posted to your account during the first 7 billing cycles. Rates adjust to the contract APR (currently 16.99% - 17.99%) after the introductory period. Cash advance fees of $5, or 4% of the amount of each cash advance will apply, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees of 0.80% for each single currency transaction in U.S. Dollars, and – 1.0% of each multiple currently transaction in U.S. Dollars will apply. Signed application and proof of income required. Full terms and conditions of the account available upon approval. Platinum Visa Rewards annual fee of $50.00 will be waived with an active open INOVA Federal Shield Checking Account with no negative share accounts on the anniversary date of the annual fee. If the Shield Checking Account is closed after the anniversary date the Annual Fee will be assessed.