There are many convenient ways to make a payment on your INOVA loan including credit cards and mortgages – choose the best option for you!
- Use INOVA online banking to transfer money from an INOVA account to make or schedule your loan payment. FREE!
- Use INOVA online banking and TransferNow to transfer money from your account at an external institution to make or schedule your loan payment. FREE!
- Use Snap Pay to set up one-time, recurring, or automatic payments from your debit card or account at an external institution. Recurring payments can be made for any amount at a frequency of your choice, and automatic payments will make a payment of your amount due on your due date. A $6.95 fee applies to one-time payments, but recurring and automatic payments are FREE!
- Contact INOVA to set up recurring loan payments from your external institution account. FREE!
- Contact INOVA to make a one-time payment over the phone from your debit card or account from an external institution. $6.95 fee may apply.
Please take note: INOVA does not accept Credit Cards for the repayment of any loan.