INOVA Federal seeks well-rounded individuals who are multi-dimensional. People who are good communicators and collaborators with a strong drive to succeed, strong judgement and strong work ethic. Are you looking for an employer you can grow with? Then come join our team of experts!
INOVA is a great place to work with many benefits...here are a few.
- Employer paid benefits – Employee Assistant Program, Life, and AD&D, Short Term & Long Term Disability and COBRA — NO EXPENSE TO EMPLOYEE!
- 401K Safe Harbor matching contribution Plan – in the amount equal to 100% of your contribution. This rate applies to the first 5%.
- The most comprehensive benefit plan with the least out-of-pocket expenses for employees.
- INOVA will match $0.25 for every $1.00 you contribute to your HSA. (Maximum limits apply.)
- Pleasant and professional work environment in clean and comfortable facilities.
- Team-oriented where creativity is encouraged and celebrated.
- Jean Day – Every Friday and Saturday.
- A compensation system that rewards star performers with variable pay for meeting and exceeding production goals.
- A true commitment to professional growth and development of our staff.
- Career development with the most comprehensive credit union training in the industry.
- All-Inclusive Training Facility with a full service hands-on Teller Training Branch.
INOVA offers an exciting setting where professional growth and development are promoted. We truly value our employees and the contributions they make to our organization. Our managers are committed to helping you grow and succeed.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to check out our INOVA Job Search information below and join us at INOVA!
INOVA Job Search
Prior to completing the Online Application please review our Dress Code Policy
A professional image helps express to our members that INOVA is a safe and secure environment in which our members can feel confident that all their financial resources are met.
Business Casual and INOVA Wear (Monday - Saturday): All non-management employees may wear Business Casual or INOVA Wear Monday – Saturday. INOVA wear is a polo style shirt, blouse, turtleneck, sweater or Suit Jacket embroidered with the INOVA logo clearly visible. INOVA will monogram all items free of charge.
Business casual wear includes:
- Slacks, Dockers, dressy Capri pants for women (mid-calf length), professional prints such as: tweed and pin stripe slacks are acceptable.
- Wide Legged Crops or Dress Capris are acceptable providing they project a professional image and could not be mistaken as shorts.
- Skirts, maxi dresses or maxi skirts (no shorter than 3” above the knee).
- Casual dresses are acceptable (no shorter than 3” above the knee) and may be worn with leggings.
- Dressy collarless shirts, sleeveless tops for women (covering the entire back and width of the shoulder), sweaters, polo shirts and blouses.
- Flats, dressy canvas shoes, loafers, boots, and leather deck shoes are acceptable, dressy sandals, boots (below knee length), and dress shoes. Footwear must be in good clean condition and look polished or shined.
Jean Day – Every Friday and Saturday is a reserved Jean Day for Charity.
An INOVA monogrammed polo style shirt, blouse, turtleneck or suit jacket must be worn with jeans, with the logo clearly visible. If wearing a suit jacket with jeans an INOVA issued name badge may be worn in lieu of an embroidered INOVA logo.
Unacceptable jeans include: Distressed jeans, jeans with holes, leggings, and jeweled jeans and skinny jeans (form fitting from waist to ankle) are prohibited.
Guidelines for All Employees
As with all of your duties and responsibilities as an INOVA employee, you are expected to demonstrate professionalism and good judgment at all times related to your appearance. For this reason, if you are ever in doubt about the appropriateness of your appearance, please keep in mind that anything that could be considered distracting or not presenting the right professional image will not be permitted.
For security reasons all employees are required to wear a company issued name tag or ID badge. ID badges should be worn on an approved INOVA lanyard or clipped to your clothing. Nametags/ID badges should be visible at all times.
Intentional body alteration or modification for the purpose of achieving a visible, physical effect that disfigures, deforms or similarly detracts from professional image is prohibited. Examples include, but are not limited to: visible tattoos, brands, body piercings (other than traditional ear piercing for women), tongue piercing or splitting, tooth filing, earlobe expansion and disfiguring skin implants.
Tattoos must be discreetly and completely covered at all times. Jewelry, spacers, retainers, or plugs are not permitted in any body piercings while working. Tattoos and body piercings may not be visible at any time, other than traditional ear piercings for women (not to exceed two piercings per ear). Tongue piercings are not permitted, although they may not be seen. Earrings of any type are not acceptable for men.
Makeup & Hair Color
A professional appearance is encouraged. Grooming is essential for the overall professional appearance of all employees. Make-up must appear professional and natural and should be conservative in styles and colors. Men and Women’s hair shall be styled and worn so that their eyes are visible. Excessive or distracting make-up or hair color is not permitted. Hair colors must be of natural tones. Two-tone hair and non-natural colors such as purple, green, etc. are distracting and a violation of the dress code.
Employees are required to wear appropriate undergarments at all times. Undergarments should not be visible at any time. Male employees: When a shirt and tie are worn, the shirt must be buttoned all of the way, including the top button. Men are encouraged to wear white tee-shirts under their dress shirts. Shirts that are thin / see through require a white tee shirt to be worn underneath.
Due to close contact with members and fellow employees, regular bathing; clean, neat hair; and the use of an antiperspirant or deodorant are required. For the same reasons, the use of strong, heavy scents and fragrances is not permitted.
This image expresses to our membership that INOVA is an organization that is safe and secure. Our members can feel confident that all their financial resources are met.
Employees of INOVA, receive a wide variety of financial and personal job benefits. The benefits package includes many rewards for employees and their families. These benefits are a significant part of INOVA employees "total compensation". Below is a brief summary of the highly competitive benefits package available.
401(k) Savings Plan
This pre-tax savings plan can supplement your future social security and retirement benefits. Full and part-time employees are eligible to enroll. INOVA matches a generous 100% of the first 5% of employee contributions following completion of 3 months (250 hours) of service.
Educational Assistance Program
INOVA is committed to the need for the continued professional growth and development of its employees. It considers support for the Education Assistance Program an important vehicle for addressing that need. As an INOVA employee, you are eligible for reimbursement under this program!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A confidential resource for INOVA employees and their immediate family, our EAP provides counseling, information and referral services 24 hours a day/7 days a week. This is an INOVA paid benefit!
Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Accounts
An FSA (Flexible Spending Account) allows for pre-tax dollars to be set aside and used for qualifying health care and dependent care expenses.
The INOVA HSA (Health Savings Account) is an interest-bearing, tax-advantaged savings account designed to help individuals who have high deductible health plans save for future, qualified medical expenses. This account can receive contributions through payroll deduction, or by depositing monies directly into the account. INOVA will also match a portion of your contribution, $0.25 for every $1.00 you contribute to your INOVA HSA account (Maximum limits apply).
INOVA provides excellent on the job training programs. Which create a perpetual learning culture within the Credit Union that facilitates career opportunities and growth, enhances member service and satisfaction, and contributes to organizational success.
INOVA provides life insurance to full time and part time employees at NO cost. INOVA also offers Voluntary Supplemental Insurance at group rates!
Manager Trainee Track & Career Development Track
INOVA offers a Manager Trainee Track that develops Manager Trainees to make them promotable within the organization as opportunities arise. The Management Development path provides potential internal candidates with an ongoing mechanism to enhance their skills and knowledge of management.
INOVA offers a Career Development Track which is a process of outlining an individual career plan. This track allows employees to follow pre-determined steps along their career path to develop expertise in managing different types of organizational situations and to reach their career goal. As part of the process career coaching is available to evaluate interest, values, work styles and skills, as well as determining what further training or experience is needed to move to the next step. These steps include cross-training, job rotation and temporary assignments.
Medical/Dental & Vision
Coverage is available to full time employees on the 1st of the month following 30 days of continuous employment. Full benefits are available to full time employees, however part-time employees receive limited Routine Care/Wellness benefits.
INOVA offers a choice of health coverage through UMR — we offer a choice between 2 High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account option. INOVA pays a large part of the cost for this coverage. Employees have the option of adding dental and vision coverage with both plans!
Paid Time Off
INOVA full time employees accrue the following paid time off during their first full calendar year of employment. Part time employees accrue vacation and holidays at a prorated schedule. Additional vacation time is accrued based on years of service.
- Year of Hire prorated vacation, sick and personal time days apply based on month of hire.
- 1st Year of Service After Hire
- 5 Vacation days plus any vacation time earned in hire year – Non-Exempt | 7 Vacation days plus any vacation time earned in hire year – Exempt
- 5 Sick days (Full time only – can accumulate and convert to Vacation time annually)
- 2 Days Personal Time (Full time) | 1 Day Personal Time (Part time)
- 13 1/2 Paid Holidays (Full time & Part time)
- Vacation days earned for participation in annual Flu Shot Clinic (Full time & Part time)
- Saturday TWT (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) PTO. Extra benefits to those who work Saturdays! Once an employee accumulates 40 hours of time worked on a Saturday, they earn extra vacation time, referred to as TWT PTO!
Short & Long-Term Disability
Full time employees are eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Disability. NO cost to employees.
INOVA Job Fair Schedule
Career-Oriented, Outgoing, Motivated, Dynamic, Energetic?
Discover how " YOU " can become a part of the professional, friendly INOVA family! Check this page often for future job fairs.
INOVA Job Fair
- Spring 2019 IU South Bend Career & Internship Fair on April 3rd from 12pm to 3pm.
Contact Human Resources
Please note that an on-line application will be required in order to be considered for employment and prior to an interview.
Email questions, comments, or release forms to: email@example.com
Your on-line application will be active for a period of 30 days, at which time you will be required to re-apply in order to be considered for employment.
We encourage you to check back periodically to view new openings that you might be qualified for. Explore INOVA Job Search above, and enter your email address to subscribe to new career opportunities at INOVA.
The application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed, nor does it imply that an automatic interview will occur. In order to be considered for employment with INOVA, your on-line application must be completed in full.
If you need assistance in completing this application, please contact our Human Resources Department at 574-322-6656 or 574-322-6608. Applicants should be careful as they complete this application. Inaccurate or incomplete information will be considered falsification and will result in disqualification from employment with INOVA or in termination if the inaccuracies are discovered following your employment with IFCU.
INOVA Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug free work environment.