Elkhart Avenue Road Restrictions
UPDATE: Phase 2 of the Elkhart Ave. road construction changes entry and exit points to INOVA's Corporate Office.
As part of the Elkhart River District Streetscape Project, Elkhart Avenue will be closed between Waterfall Drive and Nibco Parkway, beginning Tuesday November 6, 2018.
INOVA's Corporate Headquarters and drive-thru will remain open, however this second phaes will change how you can enter and exit this location:
- To reach INOVA, members can access Elkhart Avenue either via Jackson Blvd or E Lexington Blvd.
- Our main entrance nearest the bridge will be closed. There will not be any access from Franklin Street/Waterfall Drive intersection or Nibco Parkway.
- Our two other driveways to the north of the drive-thru will each have a specific purpose. Of those two:
- The southernmost will serve as an entrance only. Enter here and either turn right to go to the ATM/drive-thru, or go straight to access parking.
- The northernmost, along the fence line, will serve as an exit only. Exit to go north on Elkhart Avenue, back out to E. Lexington or Jackson Blvd.
- There will be signs in our parking lot to help direct this flow.
Please see the maps below with road closure details and traffic directions for our parking lot during this time.
INOVA's other branch locations will be open as well. Click here for more details.
We appreciate your patience and will keep you informed throughout the process. We are looking forward to how these great improvements by the City of Elkhart will make our community more vibrant, and continue to beautify our downtown and surrounding areas.