Branch Operations and Contact Information
BRANCH LOBBIES ARE OPEN
- Corporate Headquarters – 358 S. Elkhart Ave, Elkhart, IN
- County Road 6 – (Chiphone partnership branch) 619 CR 6 East, Elkhart, IN
- Michigan City Branch – 1025 S. Carroll Ave, Michigan City, IN
- Grove St. – 121 East Grove St, Mishawaka, IN
- Granger – 12980 SR 23 Suite G, Granger, IN
- County Road 17 – (Chiphone partnership branch) 661 CR 17, Elkhart, IN
- Berkeley Branch lobby opening is forthcoming
- CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS AND SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
OUR CALL CENTER, DRIVE-THRU LANES AND ATMs REMAIN OPEN TO SERVE YOU.
*OUR BERKELEY, CALIFORNIA BRANCH WILL REMAIN TEMPORARILY CLOSED ACCORDING TO MANDATES IN PLACE IN THE BAY AREA.
We Are Here For You
INOVA Federal remains committed to the health and safety of our members and employees, and to providing secure and convenient access to your funds and the tools to manage your financial matters.
Although our branches are limited in accessibility, we know it is important to you to have access to your accounts. Our call center, drive-thru lanes and ATMs remain open and operational in order to serve you. In branch appointments are also available as needed.
For account access:
- Call a Member Service Specialist at (800) 826-5465 - Monday through Thursday, 9:00am – 5:00pm; Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm; and Saturday, 9:00am – 12:00pm EST.
- Use INOVA’s digital tools and resources, such as online banking and mobile banking for 24/7 self-service banking and account access.*
- Your INOVA debit and credit cards provide fast and easy purchasing power, and are safer and cleaner than using cash.
- Nearly 30,000 + Free ATM’s and oer 5,600+ Shared Branches via the Nationwide network with CO-OP
*Please note: If you have not enrolled in online banking or mobile banking, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll now in online banking. For your mobile phone, click here to download the mobile app, or search “INOVA Federal Credit Union” in your app marketplace. Our Mobile banking app offers CLICK, our remote deposit option, so you can easily deposit checks right from your smartphone. (Remember, you must be enrolled in INOVA’s online banking to enroll and sign in to the mobile app.)