We’ve helped generations save for their health. Make yours a priority — and start earning dividends today.
No Monthly Service Charge
Tax Advantages 1
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn dividends above standard savings on entire balance
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time2
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Debit card and checks available
- No minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1Consult a tax advisor.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.
3If you are a qualified member of a High Deductible Health Plan, you may be eligible to open a Health Savings Account. Refer to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for eligibility requirements and/or penalties imposed by the IRS or contact your tax advisor for additional information.